Hello to all!
I haven't been very good about updating this, but I swear I am going to try harder! We have been here in Africa for a little over 2 months now! Seems so crazy, time is flying by! The boys settled in quite well and have come to like their school and have made many friends here...although they still really miss their friends from back in California.
Jer has a routine now at work and really likes the Marines he has here at this post.
I am finding that I was really not meant to be a stay at home mom/wife! I am going stir crazy!! Hopefully I will be able to get a job here that will help fill my days!
So far we have managed to make a couple of outings outside of the city. One out to the White Sands Beach Resort where we enjoyed a relaxing day lounging by the pool and on the beach ( without kids! ) and the other we spent as a family taking a bouat cruise of the Volta River/Dam.
Until next time....!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment